Study of REGN2810 and REGN1979 in Patients With Lymphoma or Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cemiplimab (Primary) ; REGN 1979 (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 318 to 154.
- 16 Nov 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 154 to 318.
- 02 May 2016 The protocol has been amended with the addition of the drug REGN1979 and addition of patients having ALL. Hence the patient no. has increased to 154 and the treatment table has been amended to include 2 arms.