A Phase 2, Placebo Controlled, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Arm Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of BMS- 986141 For the Prevention of Recurrent Brain Infarction in Subjects Receiving Acetylsalicylic Acid (ASA) Following Acute Ischemic Stroke or Transient Ischemic Attack
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986141 (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 17 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Mar 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Spain.
- 03 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.