A Study Of Palbociclib In Combination With Letrozole As Treatment Of Post-menopausal Women With Hormone Receptor-positive, Her2-negative Advanced Breast Cancer For Whom Letrozole Therapy Is Deemed Appropriate
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary) ; Letrozole
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 21 Jun 2016 Trial phase has changed from phase III to phase IV and hence the planned patient no. has also be increased.
- 21 Jun 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 150 to 300.
- 01 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.