Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled, Incomplete Block, 3-way Cross-over Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of 4 Doses of Glycopyrronium Bromide (CHF5259) DPI in Moderate to Severe Patients With COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GlycoNEXT
- Sponsors Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA
- 01 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Feb 2017.