An Open-label, First-in-Human, Phase 1 Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of JNJ-61610588, a Fully Human IgG1 Kappa Anti-VISTA (V-domain Ig Suppressor of T-cell Activation) Monoclonal Antibody, in Subjects With Advanced Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 61610588 (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Colorectal cancer; Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; First in man; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 23 Aug 2019.
- 22 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 150 to 124.