A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled , Parallel Group, Phase III Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Saxagliptin 5mg Co-administered With Dapagliflozin 5mg Compared to Saxagliptin 5mg or Dapagliflozin 5mg All Given as Add-on Therapy to Metformin inPatients With Type 2 Diabetes Who Have Inadequate Glycaemic Control on Metformin Alone
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary) ; Metformin; Saxagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 17 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 21 Jun 2017.