The Impact of 18F Fluciclovine (FACBC) PET/CT (Positron Emission Computed Tomography) on Management of Patients With Rising PSA (Prostate-specific Antigen) After Initial Prostate Cancer Treatment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluciclovine 18F (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Diagnostic use; Registrational
- Acronyms LOCATE
- Sponsors Blue Earth Diagnostics
- 26 Sep 2017 According to a Blue Earth Diagnostics media release, compilation of data from the 15 clinical sites is currently underway, with results planned for peer-reviewed presentation and publication next year.
- 11 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 May 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.