An Open-label Study To Evaluate The Pharmacokinetics And Safety Of Alo-02 (Oxycodone Hydrochloride And Naltrexone Hydrochloride) Extended-release Capsules In Children And Adolescents 7-17 Years Of Age Who Require Opioid Analgesia
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone/naltrexone (Primary)
- Indications Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 09 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 20 Jan 2019.
- 09 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 20 Jan 2019.
- 14 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.