A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Vehicle-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Local Tolerability of Topically Applied BBI-4000 (Sofpironium Bromide) 15% Gel in Subjects With Palmar Hyperhidrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sofpironium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Hyperhidrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Brickell Biotech
- 23 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Jun 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Feb 2016 New trial record