A 24-Week Double-blind, Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacodynamic Study Investigating Two Doses of Teduglutide in Pediatric Subjects Through 17 Years of Age With Short Bowel Syndrome Who Are Dependent on Parenteral Support
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Teduglutide (Primary)
- Indications Short bowel syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 24 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 20 Oct 2017.
- 24 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 20 Oct 2017.
- 31 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.