A 24-Week Double-blind, Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacodynamic Study Investigating Two Doses of Teduglutide in Pediatric Subjects Through 17 Years of Age With Short Bowel Syndrome Who Are Dependent on Parenteral Support
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Teduglutide (Primary)
- Indications Short bowel syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 24 Nov 2017 This trial has been completed in Finland (End date: 2017-08-18).
- 22 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Nov 2017 This trial has been completed in Belgium (End date: 2017-08-18)