A Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Effect on Proteinuria of OMS721 in Subjects With IgA Nephropathy, Lupus Nephritis, Membranous Nephropathy, or C3 Glomerulopathy Including Dense Deposit Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs OMS 721 (Primary)
- Indications IgA nephropathy; Lupus nephritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Omeros Corporation
- 14 Aug 2017 According to an Omeros Corporation media release, data from this trial has been presented at the 54th European Renal Association-European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA) Congress.
- 14 Aug 2017 Results published in the Omeros Corporation media release.
- 13 Jun 2017 According to an Omeros Corporation media release, based on the data from this trial the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted breakthrough therapy designation to OMS721 for the treatment of Immunoglobulin A (IgA) nephropathy.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History