A Multicenter, Two-Part, Open-Label, Phase 1B Clinical Study of CMP-001 in Combination With Pembrolizumab or as a Monotherapy in Subjects With Advanced Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CMP 001 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Checkmate Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 160.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Dec 2016 According to a Genocea media release, antigen identification screening system ATLAS will be used to profile the T cell responses in 20 patients enrolled in this trial to identify antigens associated with positive or negative patient outcomes.