A Phase IIa, Open-label Study of Two Doses of GLPG1837 in Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis and the S1251N Mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GLPG 1837 (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SAPHIRA 2
- Sponsors Galapagos NV
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 17 Mar 2016 According to a Galapagos media release, the company started first dosing in patients with S1251N mutation in the SAPHIRA 2 study in Feb 2016.