Phase I, Open-label, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of GLS-5700 Administered ID Followed by EP in Dengue Virus-Naïve Adults
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GLS 5700 (Primary)
- Indications Zika virus infection
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors GeneOne Life Science
- 04 Oct 2017 Interim analysis results at 14 weeks, published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 07 Jun 2017 Results published in the Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 07 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History