A Phase 3, Prospective, Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-center Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Lanreotide Autogel/Depot 120 mg Plus BSC vs. Placebo Plus BSC for Tumor Control in Subjects With Well Differentiated, Metastatic and/or Unresectable, Typical or Atypical, Lung Neuroendocrine Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lanreotide (Primary)
- Indications Lung cancer; Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPINET
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Sep 2016 According to an Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals media release, data from this study were presented at the annual symposium of the North American Neuroendocrine Tumor Society (NANETS).
- 02 Jun 2016 According to Ipsen media release, new data from this trial will be presented at American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting.