BI 655066/ABBV-066 (risankizumab) versus Ustekinumab and placebo comparators in a randomized double blind trIal for Maintenance use in Moderate to severe plaque type psoriasis (UltIMMa-1)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Risankizumab (Primary) ; Ustekinumab
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms UltIMMa-1
- Sponsors AbbVie; Boehringer Ingelheim
- 26 Oct 2017 According to an AbbVie media release, Kenneth B. Gordon, M.D., professor and chair of the Department of Dermatology at the Medical College of Wisconsin and dermatologist at the Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert Hospital, is the principal investigator of the study.
- 26 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Achievement of a static Physician Global Assessment (sPGA) score of clear or almost clear at Week 16), according to an AbbVie media release.
- 26 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Achievement of 90% reduction from baseline Psoriasis Area and Severity Index (PASI) score (PASI 90) at Week 16), according to an AbbVie media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History