BI 655066 Versus Ustekinumab and Placebo Comparators in a Randomized Double Blind trIal for Maintenance Use in Moderate to Severe Plaque Type Psoriasis-2 (UltIMMa-2)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Risankizumab (Primary) ; Ustekinumab
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms UltIMMa-2
- Sponsors AbbVie; Boehringer Ingelheim
- 26 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Achievement of a static Physician Global Assessment (sPGA) score of clear or almost clear at Week 16), according to an AbbVie media release.
- 26 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Achievement of 90% reduction from baseline Psoriasis Area and Severity Index score (PASI 90) at Week 16), according to an AbbVie media release.
- 26 Oct 2017 Results published in an AbbVie media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History