A Phase II Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Toxicity of SGI-110 With Donor Lymphocyte Infusion (DLI) for the Treatment of Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) or Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) Relapsing After Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Guadecitabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 90.
- 22 Jun 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 22 Feb 2016 New trial record