Phase I/II Feasibility Study of Brentuximab Vedotin in Refractory / Relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma Patients Who Are Treated by Chemotherapy (ICE) in Second Line and Eligible for Autologous Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide; Ifosfamide
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BV-ICE
- 03 Nov 2016 According to Seattle Genetics media release, data will be presented at the 58th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting Dec 2016.
- 20 May 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 23 Feb 2016 New trial record