A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Long-term Safety and Efficacy of Darbepoetin Alfa Administered at 500 µg Once-Every-3-Weeks in Anemic Subjects With Advanced Stage Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Receiving Multi-cycle Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Darbepoetin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 06 Jul 2017 This trial has been Completed in Slovenia (end date: 2017-06-05) according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 24 Jun 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Greece (end date: 2017-06-05).
- 23 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.