A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Long-term Safety and Efficacy of Darbepoetin Alfa Administered at 500 µg Once-Every-3-Weeks in Anemic Subjects With Advanced Stage Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Receiving Multi-cycle Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Darbepoetin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 25 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint (Non inferiority in Overall survival (OS) compared to placebo) has been met, according to an Amgen media release.
- 24 Jun 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Greece (end date: 2017-06-05).
- 23 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History