A Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Prasugrel Versus Clopidogrel in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndromes (ACS) udergoing Percutaneous Coronary Interventions (PCI)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Prasugrel (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROMETHEUS
- 01 Nov 2016 Results (n=19913) assessing prevalence of prasugrel use and associations between type of acute coronary syndrome and 1-year clinical outcomes, published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- 01 Nov 2016 Results of a cohort of patients with anemia (n=3843) published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- 24 Feb 2016 Interim results (90-day efficacy and safety) published in the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions.