A 15-week, Phase 2, Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Dose Ranging Study To Investigate The Efficacy, Safety And Tolerability Of Pf-06649751 In Subjects With Motor Fluctuations Due To Parkinson's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6649751 (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 10 Oct 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany , according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 06 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 19 Nov 2018 to 17 Dec 2018.