A Phase I Open-label Study Evaluating Safety and Efficacy of Intratumorally Administered Intuvax in Patients With Progressing Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GIST) During Ongoing Second, Third or Fourth Line Treatment With Tyrosine Kinase Inhibition Therapy. A Prospective Single Armed, Open Label Phase I Safety and Efficacy Study
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dendritic cell vaccine-Immunicum (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Immunicum
- 25 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 25 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 25 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.