A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Masked, Vehicle-Controlled Study of the Safety and Efficacy of OTX-101 in the Treatment of Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Keratoconjunctivitis sicca
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Emerald
- Sponsors Ocular Technologies
- 15 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Jan 2017 According to a Sunesis Pharmaceuticals Media Release, additional significant findings from this trial will be shared at upcoming medical conferences.
- 04 Jan 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Tear Production), as reported in a Sunesis Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History