A Randomized, Phase 2, Open-Label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Activity of KD025 in Subjects With Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs KD 025 (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kadmon Corporation
- 15 May 2017 According to a Kadmon media release, initial data from this trial are expected in Q4 2017.
- 22 Mar 2017 According to a Kadmon media release, the company expects completion of enrollment in this trial by mid-2017 and expects to report data from this trial no later than fourth quarter of 2017.
- 03 Jun 2016 According to Kadmon Corporation media release, the first patient has been dosed.