A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Multicenter, Prospective Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of IV Eravacycline Compared with Ertapenem in Complicated Urinary Tract Infections
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eravacycline (Primary) ; Ertapenem; Levofloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IGNITE3
- Sponsors Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Jul 2017 According to a Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals media release, this study is enrolling more rapidly than expected and we now expect to complete enrollment early in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- 17 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 17 Jan 2017 According to a Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals media release, first patient has been dosed in this study.