A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Multicenter, Prospective Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of IV Eravacycline Compared with Ertapenem in Complicated Urinary Tract Infections
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eravacycline (Primary) ; Ertapenem; Levofloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IGNITE3
- Sponsors Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals media release, company plans to submit sNDA for IV eravacycline in complicated urinary tract infectionsin second half of 2018.
- 14 Oct 2017 This trial has been Completed in Latvia (End date: 2017-09-25).
- 09 Oct 2017 This trial has been Completed in Bulgaria(End date: 2017-09-25).