A Phase 3 Multi-Center, Open Label Study Evaluating the Long Term Safety of SB204 Once Daily in the Treatment of Acne Vulgaris
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nitric oxide (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novan Inc
- 12 May 2017 According to a Novan media release, NDA, submission targeted in the first quarter of 2018.
- 27 Apr 2017 According to a Novan media release, the company expects to report additional safety data from this trial in 3Q 2017.
- 14 Nov 2016 According to a Novan media release, based on successful completion of this and two other studies (see profile 261357 and 254425) the company is targeting submission of a new drug application for SB204 to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration by the end of 2017.