A Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of OMS721 for the Treatment of Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (aHUS) in Adults and Adolescents
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs OMS 721 (Primary)
- Indications Haemolytic uraemic syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Omeros Corporation
- 08 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by an Omeros Corporation media release.
- 28 Jul 2016 According to an Omeros Corporation media release, based on the advice from the European Medicines Agency (EMA) the company plans to run the same, single Phase 3 clinical program to support OMS721 marketing approval applications in both the U.S. and in the European Union for the treatment of atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS).
- 08 Mar 2016 Patient enrollment is expected to begin later this year, according to an Omeros Corporation media release.