A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of SAGE-217 in the Treatment of Adult Female Subjects With Severe Postpartum Depression
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SAGE 217 (Primary)
- Indications Postnatal depression
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sage Therapeutics
- 31 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 19 Dec 2016 According to a Sage Therapeutics media release, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 03 Nov 2016 According to a Sage Therapeutics media release, data readout from this trial is expected in the second half of 2017.