A Phase 1, Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics Study of SAB-301 in Healthy Adults
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MERS monoclonal antibody (Primary)
- Indications Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Apr 2017 to 10 Apr 2018.
- 24 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Aug 2016 According to SAB Biotherapeutics media release, this trial will be conducted by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).