Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Fosmetpantotenate (RE-024), A Phosphopantothenate Replacement Therapy, in Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration (PKAN) Patients: A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Study With an Open Label Extension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fosmetpantotenate (Primary)
- Indications Pantothenate kinase-associated neurodegeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FORT
- Sponsors Retrophin
- 07 Nov 2017 According to a Retrophin, Inc. media release, this trial is on track to complete patient enrolment in the second half of 2018.
- 08 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Jul 2022.
- 08 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jul 2020.