A Randomised, Single Blind, Cross-over Study to Compare a Fixed Dose Combination of Fluticasone Propionate / Formoterol Fumarate (Breath Actuated Inhaler (BAI)) With a Fixed Dose Combination of Indacaterol Maleate / Glycopyrronium Bromide (Ultibro® Breezhaler) in Subjects With Fixed Airflow Obstruction and Elevated Eosinophils
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Glycopyrrolate/indacaterol
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mundipharma Research
- 09 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 09 Dec 2016 The trial has been completed in Hungary (end date: 2016-11-07).
- 09 Dec 2016 The trial has been Discontinued in Poland.(end date: 2016-11-07).