BI 655066/ABBV-066 (Risankizumab) Versus Adalimumab in a Randomized, Double Blind, Parallel Group Trial in Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis to Assess Safety and Efficacy After 16 Weeks of Treatment and After Inadequate Adalimumab Treatment Response (IMMvent)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Risankizumab (Primary) ; Adalimumab
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMMvent
- Sponsors AbbVie; Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma KG
- 04 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic, according to European Clinical Trials Database
- 09 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.