BI 655066/ABBV-066 (Risankizumab) Versus Adalimumab in a Randomized, Double Blind, Parallel Group Trial in Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis to Assess Safety and Efficacy After 16 Weeks of Treatment and After Inadequate Adalimumab Treatment Response (IMMvent)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Risankizumab (Primary) ; Adalimumab
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMMvent
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 09 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 21 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Mar 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.