BI 655066/ABBV-066 (Risankizumab) Versus Adalimumab in a Randomized, Double Blind, Parallel Group Trial in Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis to Assess Safety and Efficacy After 16 Weeks of Treatment and After Inadequate Adalimumab Treatment Response (IMMvent)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Risankizumab (Primary) ; Adalimumab
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMMvent
- Sponsors AbbVie; Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma KG
- 26 Oct 2017 According to an AbbVie media release, Kristian Reich, Professor of Dermatology, Dermatologikum Hamburg and SCIderm Research Institute, Hamburg, Germany, is the principal investigator of the study.
- 26 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Achievement of a static Physician Global Assessment (sPGA) score of clear or almost clear at Week 16), according to an AbbVie media release.
- 26 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Achievement of 90% reduction from baseline Psoriasis Area and Severity Index (PASI) score (PASI 90) at Week 16), according to an AbbVie media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History