A Randomized, Placebo Controlled Pilot Study to Determine the Effect and Duration of Acidform Gel on Vaginal pH
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Citric acid/lactic acid/potassium bitartrate (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial vaginosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Evofem Biosciences
- 01 Nov 2017 Results assessing the change from baseline in vaginal pH after intravaginal administration of one dose of an acid buffering gel (Amphora) presented at the American Society for Reproductive Medicine Scientific Congress 2017
- 07 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 05 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.