International Randomised Phase III Clinical Trial in Children with Acute Myeloid Leukaemia - Incorporating an Embedded Dose Finding Study for Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin in Combination with Induction Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Busulfan; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Fludarabine; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MyeChild01
- 22 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2032 to 28 Apr 2032.
- 11 Apr 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 16 Mar 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.