A Randomised, Multi-Centre, Assessor-Blinded, Active-Controlled, Parallel Group, Equivalence Phase III Study Comparing the Safety and Efficacy of USV Pegfilgrastim and Neulasta in Breast Cancer Patients Undergoing Myelosuppressive Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pegfilgrastim (Primary)
- Indications Febrile neutropenia; Neutropenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors USV
- 17 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Hungary (end date: 21 Feb 2017).
- 28 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Bulgaria (end date: 21 Feb 2017).
- 04 Mar 2016 New trial record