A Phase III, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of AeroVanc for the Treatment of Persistent Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Lung Infection in Cystic Fibrosis Patients.
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vancomycin (Primary)
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Savara Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 07 Jan 2017 According to a Mast Therapeutics media release, this trial is expected to initiate in the third quarter of 2017.
- 04 Mar 2016 New trial record