A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of BMN 111 in Children with Achondroplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vosoritide (Primary)
- Indications Achondroplasia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioMarin Pharmaceutical
- 02 Aug 2017 According to BioMarin media release, company plans to provide an update on the most recent data available with vosoritide at the upcoming R&D Day event on 18 Oct 2017.
- 23 Feb 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to BioMarin Pharmaceutical media release.
- 20 Apr 2016 According to BioMarin media release, company plans to initiate this study by the end of 2016.