An Open-label, Single-arm Phase IV Study of Afatinib in Patients With Stage IV or Recurrent Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Poor Performance Status and Whose Tumors Have the Common Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Mutations, Exon 19 Deletions or Exon 21(L858R) Substitution Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ECOG2; ECOG3
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 29 Jun 2017 Status changed from withdrawn prior to enrolment to discontinued.
- 10 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 21 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.