A phase I trial of ornithine phenylacetate (OCR-002) for hepatic encephalopathy in patients with cirrhosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ornithine phenylacetate (Primary) ; Ornithine phenylacetate (Primary)
- Indications Hepatic encephalopathy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 05 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to an Ocera Therapeutics media release.
- 05 Jan 2017 Results published in an Ocera Therapeutics media release.
- 19 Sep 2016 According to an Ocera Therapeutics media release, the company expects data from multi-dose regimen (Part 2) by end of the first half of 2017.