A phase I trial of ornithine phenylacetate (OCR-002) for hepatic encephalopathy in patients with cirrhosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ornithine phenylacetate (Primary) ; Ornithine phenylacetate (Primary)
- Indications Hepatic encephalopathy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 23 Aug 2017 According to an Ocera Therapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Disease (AASLD).
- 05 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to an Ocera Therapeutics media release.
- 05 Jan 2017 Results published in an Ocera Therapeutics media release.