A phase I trial of ornithine phenylacetate (OCR-002) for hepatic encephalopathy in patients with cirrhosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ornithine phenylacetate (Primary) ; Ornithine phenylacetate (Primary)
- Indications Hepatic encephalopathy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 24 Oct 2017 Results presented at The Liver Meeting 2017: 68th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
- 20 Oct 2017 Results presented in an Ocera Therapeutics media release.
- 23 Aug 2017 According to an Ocera Therapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Disease (AASLD).