A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active and Placebo-Controlled 16-Week Study Followed by Long-Term Evaluation of Efficacy and Safety of Ixekizumab (LY2439821) in bDMARD-Naive Patients With Radiographic Axial Spondyloarthritis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ixekizumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COAST-V
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 13 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 03 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.