An Open Label Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Immunogenicity of Anetumab Ravtansine in Subjects With Mesothelin-expressing Advanced Solid Cancers and Different Stages of Concurrent Hepatic or Renal Impairment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anetumab ravtansine (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Breast cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 11 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 20 Mar 2018 to 20 Aug 2018.
- 06 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 36 to 60.
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 23 May 2018 to 20 Sep 2018.