A Multicenter, Open-label, Single-Arm Study to Evaluate the Contraceptive Efficacy and Safety of a Combined Oral Contraceptive Containing 15 mg Estetrol and 3 mg Drospirenone
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Drospirenone/estetrol (Primary)
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms E4 FREEDOM
- Sponsors Estetra S.A.
- 09 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 06 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.