Comparison of the Risk of Severe Complications of Urinary Tract Infections Between Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Exposed to Dapafliglozin and Those Exposed to Other Antidiabetic Treatments
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary) ; Antihyperglycaemics
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 08 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 30 Nov 2019.
- 08 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 30 Nov 2019.
- 05 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.