A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multicentre Clinical Trial of Inhaled Molgramostim in Autoimmune Pulmonary AlveoLAr Proteinosis Patients "IMPALA"
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Molgramostim (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary alveolar proteinosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPALA
- Sponsors Savara Pharmaceuticals; Serendex Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Apr 2017 According to a Savara Pharmaceuticals media release, this study is expected to be registration-enabling in Europe and Japan, and the company expects to announce top-line results from the study in the first quarter of 2018.
- 15 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 15 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.